SunEV warrants that all new equipment shall be free, under normal use and maintenance from defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of first use or the first 2,000 key on hours, whichever occurs first.
Powertrain Warranty - 24 Months, 4,000 Hours
For a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of first use or the first 4,000 key on hours, whichever occurs first, SunEV warrants the following major components:
- Drive motors (excluding brushes)
- Electronic (SCR/Transistor) control panel components
- Contactor panels (excluding contact tips and switches)
- Drive axle (excluding brake assembly)
During the specified warranty period, any defect in material or workmanship in any warranted item in equipment shall be repaired or replaced at SunEV’s option without charge by any authorized dealer located within the Continental United States of America.
Exclusions and Limitations
The warranties contained herein shall not apply to or include any of the following.
- Repair or replacement required as a result of: (i) accident; (ii) misuse or neglect; (iii) lack of reasonable and proper maintenance; (iv) repairs improperly performed or replacements improperly installed; (v) use of replacement parts or accessories not conforming to manufacturer’s specifications which adversely affect performance and/or durability; (vi) alterations or modifications that are not recommended or approved in writing by manufacturer; and/or (vii) wear or ingestion of dirt into engine or hydraulic system due to lack of appropriate maintenance in normal or severe service operating conditions, such as foundries, lumber yards, cement plants or other dusty or severe uses, and deterioration of appearance items due to normal use or exposure.
- Normal replacement of service items, such as, but not limited to, tune-up parts, oil filters and air filters that are listed in the periodic replacement table of the Operator’s and Owners Manual.
- All normal maintenance adjustments and services, such as, but not limited to: wheel, brake and load handling systems, that are listed in the periodic maintenance table of the Operator’s and Owners Manual.
- Items subject to normal wear and tear, noise, vibration, or deterioration, such as, but not limited to: brake linings, motor brushes, contact tips, light bulbs, and paint.
- Tires and tubes.
- Options, accessories or attachments not made by equipment manufacturer.
- Vehicles operated outside the Continental United States of America.
- Vehicles not registered in the warranty system.
1.0 The remedy under the warranties contained herein is limited solely to the repair of defects in material or workmanship by an authorized dealer at its place of business or, at SunEV’s option, at the place where such equipment is maintained, during customary business hours. SunEV will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages such as inconvenience or loss of use of the equipment to the user, resulting from breach of the written warranty or any implied warranty.
2.0 The warranties contained herein are explessly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and of any other obligation or liabilities on the part of the manufacturer and distributors of equipment, including expense, loss or damage whether direct, incidental, consequential, or exemplary, arising in connection with the sale or use of or inability to use the equipment for any purpose.
3.0 No authorized dealer is permitted or authorized to change, modify, or amend any terms of the Limited Warranty. Some states prohibit exclusion or limitation of implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, and/or of incident or consequential damages, so you may have additional rights.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, obligation or liabilities of dealers.
City and state:
Date of first use: